web metrics
« Reality TV "I'm not here to make friends" montage | Main | Big Brother: Housemates bitch about Rachel »

Top 5 most annoying Big Brother commentators

dav1.jpg

Davina has just done a list of top 5 Big Brother villains, so it's funny that she comes top of my 5 most annoying Big Brother commentators. Who else is on my hit-list? Come, I'll show you...

1. Davina McCall. That voice. That "sschhh" thing she does with her mouth. The over-the-top Carry-On film fakeness of it all. Go away go away!

2. Grace Dent. It's the moody, vain photos. It's the way she says "pain in the ass" even though she's English. It's the laboured sub-Charlie Brooker descriptions of people without the Charlie Brookerish self-deprecation. Everything about this girl rubs me the wrong way.

3. George Lamb. He's a commentator too far and his videos are rubbish Why do we need to hear what this guy thinks? Just ask some guy in the pub what he makes of Big Brother. It'll be more entertaining and probably more attractive.

4. Iain Lee. He's been annoying me on and off since The Eleven O'Clock show. But now he's saying "Word" at the end of his blog posts. Time's up Iain.

5. Tom Thurlow. I think tight editing of the videos disguises fundamental incompetence. Again, who is this guy? Who cares what he pretends to think?

(You're all saying that about me, aren't you?)

-->

Came straight to this page? Visit www.availableforpanto.com for all the latest news.

Posted by on July 24, 2008 in Big Brother | Permalink

Comments

I think Davina is the most annoying commentator on Big Brother. Her "sschhh" thing annoys me the most.

Posted by: Force Factor | July 4, 2010 7:15 AM

Great news for all game players! We select quality video games accessories at bottom prices and ensure all video games accessories

Posted by: video games | February 23, 2011 9:26 AM

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, I bookmarked it.

Posted by: wii Controllers | March 4, 2011 5:56 AM

whoah this weblog is great i love reading your posts. Stay up the great work! You already know, a lot of people are hunting around for this information, you can help them greatly.

Posted by: my snoring solution | April 24, 2011 3:39 PM

it's worth

Posted by: Marc Jacobs handbags wholesale | May 17, 2011 5:58 AM

Definitely,She deserved for 1st position in Big brother.She had played good and memorable role in that session.

Posted by: Colo Cleanse Pro | August 11, 2011 7:24 AM

Great view and truly relaxing in the eyes. It makes me realize how lucky I am that I am able to enjoy these view becuase im healthy. Thanks to Prosolution pills

Posted by: Ralph Lauren | August 23, 2011 7:27 AM

Thanks for the post.I am impressed by what you covered.

Posted by: Cheap Nike Lunar | October 8, 2011 3:42 AM

The comments to this entry are closed.