web metrics
« Classic Big Brother: Watch Nikki's audition video | Main | Lembit and Gabriela - is it really over? »

Big Brother: Create a face with the 'face maker'

face.jpg
The Big Brother website invites us to 'create a stunner like Sara'; and as you can see, I've had a valiant attempt. This is an unusually fun Flash app, which lets you manipulate every part of the face to create a realistic (well, ish) likeness of your fave Big Brother stars. And if, like me, you're getting a bit sick of seeing Sara's ridiculously perfect face all the time, why not have some fun with it? Just don't do one of Alex - she might send her heavies round to duff you up.

-->

Came straight to this page? Visit www.availableforpanto.com for all the latest news.

Posted by on July 15, 2008 in Big Brother | Permalink

Comments

Blue Lasers are shaped like blue laser pens, or blue laser pointers are designed to be portable and hand held.

Posted by: Blue Laser pointers | February 24, 2011 6:01 AM

Using your interesting depth connected with coming up with, My husband and I discover a method to be conscious of the your self on silver eagles coming from, Bad guy LongHangHuBu performed the particular large; Discover a method to be conscious of the everyone providing strength to RuChuan good sized, be able to write each and every articles or blog posts belonging to the intelligence most typically associated with manifestation; Duplicate typically the spotted people mass media blade nearly four take care of, purpose gallant heart and soul among jiangshan!!!!!

Posted by: cheap christian louboutin | October 14, 2011 3:57 AM

I'm happy I found this blog ! It's very good and thank you for sharing it !

Posted by: Coach Outlet Online | November 16, 2011 1:50 AM

I was very pleased toCoach Factory Online.I wanted to thank you for this great read!

Posted by: Coach Factory Online | December 12, 2011 3:29 AM

It's good to see this information in your post

Posted by: Coach Factory Outlet | December 14, 2011 3:45 AM

The comments to this entry are closed.