web metrics
« Ofcom over-rules complaints against Sharon Osbourne | Main | John McCririck signs up for Dancing on Ice »

Shipwrecked - meet the Islanders

swr.jpgOne for the ladies, this. Let's pop over to Channel 4 and check out the new Shipwreckees on the video preview trailer. (They're calling them 'Shipwreckers' over there, but I think that's a bit misleading. Also a bit too much like 'homewreckers' and I'm quite sure none of them are that.)

We've met some of these boys already, but when I saw this new publicity shot I knew I'd have to share. Hop over the jump and tell me: who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with? Sadly Bear Grylls isn't on Shipwrecked this year. I'll rephrase. Who of these men would you most like to be stranded with? Hmm? Tell me! That's what the comments section is here for! Shouting again, sorry.

boys.jpg

Left to right: Marvyn, 26, from Leeds; Barrie, 24, Isle of Sheppey; James, 23, Northampton; Jack, 19, Essex; Danny, 23, Liverpool and Tom, 18, Sussex.

Shipwrecked starts on T4 on April 13. I guess there are women in it too, haven't noticed any though.

-->

Came straight to this page? Visit www.availableforpanto.com for all the latest news.

Posted by on April 1, 2008 in Coming Soon, shipwrecked | Permalink

Comments

I bet at least one is a brickie, a club promoter or a model. Possibly all three.

Posted by: Gemma | April 2, 2008 1:12 PM

I agree with this. But I need more information bout this.

Posted by: Pandora Bracelets And Charms | August 27, 2011 10:53 AM

Thanks for a nice share you have given to us with such an large collection of information.

Posted by: replica jewelry | October 1, 2011 8:36 AM

juicy couture outlet of the fashion brand from the United States, California juicy couture handbags (Orange Zi), designed to go the route sweet girl. Of colors, juicy couture sale very vibrant colors selected to design both the fresh and vivid colors and unique feminine feel. louboutin shoes both sweet candy-like yellow, light green, color blue, pink; juicy couture bags also Yat natural beige, light green, etc., no matter what color, should you feel the vitality of youth.

Posted by: juicy couture handbags | October 11, 2011 2:42 AM

Cheap Headphones by Monster from Dr. Dre, The Best Monster Beats Headphones Sale Online, Free Shopping Now!

Posted by: Cheap Dr Dre Beats | October 28, 2011 7:14 PM

so good!

Posted by: Coach Outlet Store Online | November 10, 2011 7:03 AM

I'm happy I found this blog ! It's very good and thank you for sharing it !

Posted by: Coach Outlet Online | November 16, 2011 1:47 AM