web metrics
« Beauty and the Geek audition tape: Richard Rubin | Main | Britain's Got Talent - Suleman Mirza »

John Loughton joins Constitutional Commission

john2.jpgWe haven't heard much from the Big Brother Celebrity Hijack kids, have we? So it's a pleasure to bring you some good news about winner John Loughton. John will be one of the new members of the Constitutional Commission, which holds its first official meeting in Holyrood today. That's Holyrood - the Scottish Parliament - not to be confused with Hollywood, the world movie capital, an equally wonderful but very different place which soldiers on lawlessly with no constitution to its name.

John will join 14 other politicians, academics and community workers on the commission, and the meeting is due to be held at 3pm.

Others expected to be on the panel include Glasgow University Professor Mona Siddiqui, former Tory minister Jamie Lindsay, Lord Elder and Baron Selkirk of Douglas, also known as James Douglas-Hamilton, a former Tory MSP.

-->

Came straight to this page? Visit www.availableforpanto.com for all the latest news.

Comments

I like to deal with this web

Posted by: Cheap coach shoe | July 21, 2009 3:16 PM

The prices of our Blackberry accessories are so low is not because the Blackberry accessories products are of sub-standard quality.

Posted by: Blackberry accessories | April 7, 2011 9:27 AM

I just came here by the current wave, I like it here, including friends and articles. People think this post is very interesting, is also valuable, thank you for sharing, everyone enjoy the fun!

Posted by: asics shoes australia | November 12, 2011 2:59 PM

Amazing coding, got to give it a try to find some Foo Fighters, thanks!

Posted by: ghd hair australia | November 12, 2011 3:02 PM

I am not really into these stuff but this is something new to me so i'm gonna give it a try.

Posted by: ugg boots bailey button | November 12, 2011 3:04 PM

I’d come to accede with you one this subject. Which is not something I typically do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to speak my mind!

Posted by: ugg bailey buttripletton triplet | December 24, 2011 3:02 AM