web metrics
« Shit Lookalikes: Natasha Kaplinsky and Scott Robinson | Main | Shit Lookalikes: Simon Cowell and Sean Gallagher »

Big Brother's Little Brother - the next presenter?

cflack.jpgWe're still not over Dermot, but it's like when your rabbit dies, isn't it*. You don't want to get another rabbit straight away. Get a hamster or something. Caroline Flack, I think, is a hamster to Dermot's rabbit. If you know what I mean. I mean his penis. No! I don't. The 27 year old Pepsi Chart Show presenter has been in "hush-hush talks" (not that hush-hush) to take over the hosting of Big Brother's Little Brother. A source told The Star: "Caroline is sexy and sassy. She has got all the quirky qualities you need to not only deal with the housemates but also their freaky friends and family."

That's what I like about Big Brother, its sensitive treatment of those from all walks of life. Big Brother 9, which will be hosted once again by Davina, will be back in May for another regrettably long summer season.

* Don't worry - Dermot lives on in The X Factor, though, unlike your rabbit. Unless I missed that episode.

-->

Came straight to this page? Visit www.availableforpanto.com for all the latest news.

Posted by on February 21, 2008 in Big Brother's Little Brother | Permalink

Comments

The prices of our Blackberry accessories are so low is not because the Blackberry accessories products are of sub-standard quality

Posted by: Blackberry phone accessories | April 7, 2011 9:59 AM

thank you! I like this news!I am a big fan of megan fox and aishwarya rai! Just love them a lot!!

Posted by: Pandora Charms Cheap | August 27, 2011 10:56 AM

Nice post.Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your

Posted by: UGG Fox Fur | October 21, 2011 2:05 AM

I'm happy I found this blog ! It's very good and thank you for sharing it !

Posted by: Coach Outlet Online | November 16, 2011 1:25 AM

This is a very good idea! Just want to say thank you for the information, you have to share Coach Outlet Store Online
. Just continue to write such a position. I will be your faithful reader. Thank you again.

Posted by: Coach Outlet Store Online | December 7, 2011 9:12 AM

It's good to see this information in your post

Posted by: Coach Factory Outlet | December 14, 2011 3:29 AM

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!

Posted by: where to buy best thesis | December 20, 2011 6:25 AM